COO and Co-Founder, Walplus
Keon Yong, COO and Co-Founder of Walplus, wall decoration specialist who provides you a new idea to decorate your home, with a wide range of innovative stickers from children to adult room and a variety of decoration accessories.
TOPIC: How to survive in competitive e-commerce marketplace
– Selling to UK: Preparing your business for International Success
– Create go-to-market approaches within different countries
– Craft an successful global marketing strategies
– Crush the challenges you may face in overseas sales
– Actionable cross-border shipping and logistics management tips
C.E.O, eStream MSC-SQL Account HQ
TOPIC: How Malaysia's #1 Accounting Software can help you better plan your business's future
-Why is it important to keep accurate records of your business transactions ?
-Enterprise vs Sdn Bhd , which is better tax planning
-3 Digital Evaluation stages for business success
MD, Uppfylla Ltd
I own Uppfylla Ltd which is a specialist ecommerce 3PL based in the UK. Since 2017 we have been helping international online sellers reach new markets in the UK and mainland Europe. We can can help with everything from stock storage and order despatch to company registration and accounting.
Owner of Uppfylla Ltd, Uppfylla Ltd is an e-commerce fulfilment centre that specialises in Amazon FBA Prep along with specialised fulfilment for the likes of Selfridges, TK Maxx, Wayfair, ASOS and many more.
Uppfylla Ltd offers SME’s a low barrier of entry to Industry leading e-commerce fulfilment utilising cloud based systems to seamlessly integrate with all major marketplaces and couriers, taking the stress out of order and stock managements so you can focus on growing your company.
TOPIC: Open for business: Launching your products in the UK and EU
– Choose an effective 3PL for your business’s needs
– Enhance order fulfillment process using WMS technology
– Creating cost-effective storage and delivery solution for online sellers
– Deliver an unbeatable customer experience with smooth returns processing
– Learn the best practices, picking strategies and warehouse management solutions
– Never run out of warehouse space
– Expand overseas logistics in Philippines & Indonesia
– Nailing international logistics by choosing the right packaging and more!
In 2016, Ira started her journey on Shopee as a casual seller. After 2 years, she decided to grow her business on Shopee by tendering from her job as a manager in a multinational oil & gas company. With continuous learning and support from the Shopee team, her store has grown from a one-woman business with a home-based fulfilment center (cum warehouse and office), to a team with 7 energetic members based in a 3-storey building.
TOPIC: Preparing for Big Campaigns!
– Using Shop Decoration
– Using Business Insights to track sales trends and forecast demand
– Marketing your shop during Campaign periods
– Preparing stocks, resources, and logistics
– Managing orders and sales
Group CEO, Mono Digital Sdn Bhd
Mr. Gary Lum a Malaysian aged 39 is the Group Executive Director and spearhead the group effort into e-commerce, software development and business transformation. Gary Lum graduated with a Bachelor Of Arts (Hons) in Marketing from University of Abertay, United Kingdom. He is also a Lazada Certified Trainer and an alumni member of Alibaba Netpreneur Program 2019.
TOPIC: Proven sales strategies to skyrocket your sales and reinvest in your business
– Proven sales strategies for peak sales season
– How to retarget visitor to your store using Shopee FB CPAS
– How to increase Added Value and Differentiation for your store
Founder, KK ONG INTERNATIONAL SDN BHD
TOPIC: Facebook Ads Strategy in 2022: Run high-converting campaigns. Increase your monthly sales to 5-6 figures
– Facebook setting strategy , Broad audience
– Good example of Creative to lower down cost
– Understand Customer Journey and TOP,MOF,BOF
BilisBenta is an automated dropshipping company which is fully integrated with Lazada and Shopee. With decades of experience, I provide all the supply chain efficiencies a supplier could need.
While upping the game with my proprietary e-commerce platform and Army of Online Entrepreneurs.
In other words, I don’t passively Store and Ship from our warehouses… I actively help Push Your Product into the hands of your customers. End-to-end solutions from Logistics, Warehousing, Fulfillment… all the way through Product Listing and Selling.
TOPIC: Successful dropshipping journey powered by a realible provider
– Manage an Army of Dropshippers in 1 place
– Cost Effective Business Strategy on Scaling your business tru Dropshipping
– Incorporate Dropshipping into your offline and online business.
Product Manager, 福皓整合科技(EC2直播小幫手)
1. From 2020, assist more than 500 merchants to transform into live broadcast sales, assist in the use of the system for receipt, and reduce the lack of manpower and time problems for merchants
2. I have been in traditional industries for more than 10 years. I have seen the changes in the market and turned to online e-commerce development. I know that the transformation of traditional industries is not easy, and I hope to effectively assist businesses in their diversified development.
TOPIC: The Exciting LIVE eCommerce Tips and Trends for 2022 that can turn your visitors to repeat customers
– Things to do in becoming Malaysia No.1 e-Grocer Platform
– Get tons of ‘at-home’ audience to buy from you
– High-quality stream with PRO live streaming tool
– Automate your ways to gain 2,000 comments+ every LIVE stream
– Gain mass orders without manually reply
– How automatic bidding with “+1” make you money like crazy
Bella has been a martech strategist for over 12 years. She is well-versed in SEO, social media marketing, inbound marketing, and content strategy. Having worked at NBC Universal, The Walt Disney Company, Newegg.com and also The Capital Group provides her the opportunity to expose in the latest marketing technology and disruptive innovations.
TOPIC: Leverage the best combination of SEO and content marketing to drive your eCommerce success
– Explore how content marketing and SEO keep your marketing expense low
– Learn insights to improve your content marketing and drive your SEO
– How important is multilingual content for your success
VP and Co-founder, Bella Belle Shoes
Veronyca is a brand builder and a story teller. She is the co-founder of Bella Belle Shoes, a brand with cult-following for its exquisite shoes.
An online luxury evening and wedding shoe store—has gained cult followers through its beautifully handmade occasions shoes. This includes elegant wedding shoes, bridal flats, prom shoes, evening heels, anniversary shoes, and date night outfit shoes.
TOPIC: How to Build a Brand from Nothing through Social Media
– Why you need a brand, instead of white-labelling
– Steps to build a brand from nothing: Macro and Micro level
– The power of social media in building a brand
Sean Chew. Director of Operations at CTH Commerce Sdn Bhd, with over 20 years of MNC project management and software development experience. He dedicates his work toward being responsible for sales and marketing, business strategy and managing partners to identify customers’ needs and expectations to improve strategy in local and cross-border market penetration.
TOPIC: How to Exploit Over 10 Million USD Sales: From the U.S. & E.U. E-Commerce Market
– Quick Statistics on U.S. , E.U. & Southeast Asia eCommerce Market
– Crush Obstacle: How to sell cross-border into U.S. & E.U. Amazon
– Use “bridge” cross-border fulfillment to penetrate into entering new U.S. & E.U. market
General Manager, Primal Malaysia
With more than 15 years of experience in the digital industry and implementation of digital strategies.
Before transitioning into the world of agency work, he began his career in mobile technology as a business development professional. Furthermore, he possesses strong entrepreneurial skills, as well as experience in digital strategy, cross-channel marketing, and business development.
In charge of the fastest growing digital marketing agency in Malaysia called PRIMAL MALAYSIA. Our expertise spans across several industries including E-Commerce, Beauty, Travel, Insurance, Hotels, Airlines, Telecoms, Automotive, FMCG, and Real Estate.
TOPIC: Navigate the changing landscape of digital advertising
– Getting Your E-Commerce Marketing Plan Ready
– Value of Personalised
– Ecommerce Digital Marketing Tactics
Head of Sales & Partnerships, Ninja Van Malaysia
As the Head of Sales & Partnerships at Ninja Van Malaysia, Fariz plays a key role in effectively leading and guiding his team of 72 people. Since joining Ninja Van Malaysia in 2016, Fariz and his team has onboarded over 4,000 shippers as well as led successful partnerships with various e-commerce enablers such as BizApp and PayRecon with the goal of providing both shippers and shoppers a hassle-free delivery experience. Fariz graduated from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia with a Bachelor of Civil Engineering.
TOPIC: Driving Innovation & Impact in Logistics: Ninja Van Malaysia
– COVID-19 & The State of E-Commerce Today
– Understanding Today’s Modern Shoppers
– Disruptive Logistics & The Way Forward
Operation Manager, Cypress Fulfillment
Since entering Ecommerce in 2008, we have been through major changes and challenges in the US market. Starting from a humble home-based operation, we have now grown into multi-region fulfillment service company. With years of experience and working alongside our customers, we are now offering full 3PL services for the US market.
Dedicated and committed to our customers, we offer services such as import, storage, Amazon FBA, dropship, transloading and such. With in-house WMS that are integrated with major US marketplaces, you can rest assured a smooth transition into the US market. We also offer to help establish company setup and consultation.
TOPIC: Expanding your boundaries! A portal to US ecommerce
– Culture Shock – When speaking English isn’t enough
– Demographic and Logistics – Customers who live next to you
– The true meaning of remote working – All at your fingertips
Head, Digital Solutions & Advisory, Digital Adoption, Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)
Ms Carol Fung has over 20 years of experience in eCommerce Trading and Consultancy. She started her entrepreneurial journey as a hobby selling craft supplies to the overseas buyers via international platform such as eBay, Amazon, iOffer & Etsy.
Carol is the author to the best-selling guidebook by MPH’s Masterclass Series titled Carol Fung’s Guide to Online Retailing that was published in 2013.
Her book was reviewed as one of the easiest guidebooks to follow for newbies looking to start their online business.
She also collaborated with Ace Premier Publishing Group in 2021 to release a book called The eCommerce Playbook featuring 15 aspiring Malaysian Sellers in the eCommerce industry to share their journey in multiple eCommerce platforms.
Currently, she is attached with MDEC (Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation), a government agency under the Ministry of Communications and Multimedia Malaysia and leading the Digital Solutions & Advisory Unit.
Carol is widely known as the Go-To-Person for eCommerce. She has helped and guided many SMEs, Micro Business Owners, and the industry itself to grow and expand their businesses locally and regionally through her extensive network.
TOPIC: Why Digitizing Your Business is Crucial?
– Coral will be sharing on MDEC’s 100 Go Digital Program along with the Govt’s SME Business Digitalization Grant (SBDG) where the government will provide a matching grant of up to RM5K per company to kick start to increase efficiencies through Digitalization.
Founder, ANC Group
Mr Song Liew, Chartered Accountant (CA) of the Malaysia Institute of Accountants (MIA), a Member of Chartered Tax Institute of Malaysia (ACTIM), a Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), UK and a certified trainer with HRDF.
He was attached to one of the international tax consultant firm in Malaysia. He has been involved in wide range of Malaysian Taxation matters including matters involving corporate and individual tax compliance, Malaysian Goods and Service Tax (“GST) compliance, consultancy assignments, tax audit, GST audit and transfer pricing assignments.
Song manages individual’s tax compliance and advisory matters including resolving expatriates’ tax and payroll issues. He is a trainer of Malaysian Employer Federation (“MEF”) and gives nationwide trainings to multinational companies, small and medium enterprises, software providers and finance magazine, through classroom and webinar.
TOPIC: Tax Savings Tips for Entrepreneurs
– How to manage and estimate tax
– Planning for withholding tax and service tax
– Learn incentives and tax reinvestment points
– His insightful thoughts about going oversea
Digital Entrepreneurship Coach and Digital Marketing Trainer, E3 Hub
Bob Lay, is a certified eUshawan Trainer and also HRDF Certified Digital Marketing Trainer. He has extensive experience in implementing successful digital marketing and media production campaigns. He started his career in Media Production over 25 years ago and 10 years ago in Digital Marketing. He was heavily involved in the interactive TV project between Malaysia and China which raised USD 1.5 million from Softbank International, U.S. and USD 500 thousand from Excite, Japan.
The years of experience he has, had put him as one of the pioneer staff during the set-up of NTV7 in 2007, later Head of Audio Visual for BERNAMA. Other than having the high positions, he too has helped well-known brands and local companies won numerous industry awards.
He has worked with multi-national companies, local SME and start-ups implementing content marketing campaigns and social media marketing strategies. The few companies to mention are P&G, NAZA TTDI, Celcom, Coca-Cola, Munchy’s, Oat King, Tupperware Malaysia, ICAEW Global, Karcher, Yarra Norway, Jabatan Standard Malaysia and SME Bank.
Bob has helped many companies won digital awards including Best Use of Digital Media for P&G’s Rejoice Campaign “Gadis Bertudung Hijau” in Malaysia Media Award 2015.
As digital marketing consultant, he been working with companies in enhancing brand present online and generate leads with his creative digital marketing strategies.
TOPIC: Digital Entrepreneurship - What does it takes or break
– The challenges digital entrepreneurs face
– Preparation for ever changing digital landscape
– Embrace the digital ecosystem